fot

Re: [FOT] Nurburgring

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Nurburgring
From: <triumph_marx@freenet.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:27:58 +0200
Hi Simon,

Thank you for that!
The peppermint car is driven very well and has a very strong engine. The car
did the overall win one time this season.
It was the first time I was in range to catch him.

The revcounter is a real problem. I have removed the internals and replaced it
with a electronic device but this one is bouncing too when the car is moving
through corners.
I maybe have to fit a Stack unit to have a more precise read out.

Chris