fot

[FOT] Triumph work at last!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Triumph work at last!
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:53:12 -0600
Boy, the last few weeks seems like nothing has been coming into the
shop but MGs of various descriptions.  But this week there is a well
worn Wedgewood Blue TR3 that needs a gearbox rebuild, and I'm finally
getting around to putting a TR3 motor together that has been waiting for
parts and machine work.

Gosh, it has been a while since I did a wet sleeve motor, hope I remember how
it is done.  What's the latest and greatest sealant for the figure 8 gaskets?
Hmmm, wonder if I still have enough Indian Head shellac?

--
mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com

"Where you've been is good and gone, all you keep is the gettin' there."