fot

[FOT] PI unit

To: Chuck Arnold <triosan@gmail.com>
Subject: [FOT] PI unit
From: greg <gtlund@cyberspeedway.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:27:25 -0700
Chuck,
     I talked to my CNC guy here some time ago and he can do some units
- really just the back control end is all that's needed. His racing
season just ended (Grand Am) so I can bug him again. I will drag out the
unit and get some measurements and a sketch made. You will be on your
own with building the cam but I can make a tracing and fax it. It will
need to be tuned to your cam/engine anyway but should be a close start.
     Kas, do you have any insight on how to develope the cam profile for
a different engine configuration? I assume you would start on the dyno
by looking at HP, CO, and HC. Doing it at the track I'm guessing lap
times & plug readings?

Greg