fot

Re: [FOT] Rear Brake Shoe "Arching" or Sizing?

To: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Rear Brake Shoe "Arching" or Sizing?
From: Steven Benford Jr <sbracing@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:49:48 -0700 (PDT)
I guess I gotta buy the books now!

Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net> wrote:
          Arc the shoes after you turn the drum. Then be very careful and do
not allow any grease or oil of any nature in the brake shoe and drum, this
means even finger prints. You'll see a definite improvement  in braking and
particular if you have an adjustable bias bar so you can put more brake to the
rear. I went into this for several pages in one of my books and again in this
third book.  (mostly a lot of racers just look at the pictures and never read
the text, I guess).

Never Be beaten by Equipment
Kas Kastner