fot

Re: [FOT] TR6 Rotor Button Failures

To: "Geoffrey Byrne" <gkbyrne@optushome.com.au>
Subject: Re: [FOT] TR6 Rotor Button Failures
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 07:17:02 -0700
Too bad, you could borrow my lucas launcher--or I could send you the
plans for it, it's an arbalest catapult that will throw a lucas
distributor at least 300 yards. I don't have a lucas distributor
handy to look at (most of mine are at least 300 yards from my house)
but is it possible to sleeve this part?