fot

Re: [FOT] throttle cables

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] throttle cables
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:42:00 -0700
I like the push-pull cables for the same reason--and they are
reasonable at any instrument shop that can make them up. We have two
places that make them here in Portland. You can specify stroke length
and use various end bits including a straight stroke arm that has a
limited movement universal at it's base that just perfect for pushing
bellcranks. Peyote has a ridiculous motorcycle trottle cable that I
keep planning to switch out with a push cable.