fot

Re: [FOT] Motor Mount - Followup

To: Steven Benford Jr <sbracing@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Motor Mount - Followup
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 09:24:12 -0500
At 08:39 AM 11/6/2006, Steven Benford Jr wrote:
>Wasn't there a some sort of strut offered by the TR Comp department?

Not sure about the Comp dept., but many 4 pot TR engines are missing the
torque reaction arm (Moss part number 031-651) and buffer.  I think Joe
Alexander makes 'em (much better quality than the offshore repros, too, I'm
sure).  This arm is intended to limit torque reaction without the stresses
of welded motor mounts.  And Joe makes the Aluminum engine front plate they
sell.

NFI, etc.

jim

--