fot

[FOT] Help with the history of a Spitfire racer needed

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Help with the history of a Spitfire racer needed
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:12:20 -0600
An acquaintance on the NASS email list wrote in about a Spitfire race car he
just purchased.  He'd like to get some more information about the history of
the car.  I hope some FoT member will know about it.  Details in a snip from
his message below.  The "Buzzard Race Cars" name plate might trigger some
memories.  Link to a photo is included.

Thanks in advance.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, Nebraska