fot

Re: [FOT] Thriller at Miller

To: "William G Rosenbach" <wgrosenbach@juno.com>,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Thriller at Miller
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 17:03:13 -0800
If something could be done there I think it would also make a great place to
award the annual Kastner Cup. Not too far for the West coast guys and close
enough to bring some folks from Texas and the mid-west I would think. I
started in this business in Salt Lake City and so would like to see this
happen. At one time I was the only licensed driver from the state for racing
and was a founding member of the Utah region of the SCCA.

I've made many a fast trip in the late evening up Parley's canyon also laps
around "This is the place monument" until the cops would show up and try to
catch us,...small chance. In those days Park City has a population of 27
people. Now it is untold thousands, and lots are millionaires. too bad. Neat
place.

Never Be beaten by Equipment
Kas Kastner