fot

Re: [FOT] Reply to Ted Schumacher- RE: Performance Racing

To: N197TR4@cs.com, tedtsimx@bright.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Reply to Ted Schumacher- RE: Performance Racing
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:53:13 EST
In a message dated 11/19/2006 5:34:19 PM Central Standard Time,
N197TR4@cs.com writes:

> If it wasnt for our businesses (that we work very hard at) we would not be
> unable to participate in this expensive sport.
>
> Joe:

That's a double negative...but we know what you meant.

Not to worry.  It's a free country, and if you've got a PASS you're eligible.
 Alexander Racing belongs in the mix.  If they don't want you there, you
shouldn't get a PASS.

For years I was involved in the annual MASONRY trade show.  Similar albeit
tiny by comparison.  The booth price vendors pay in VEGAS (Chicago's worse)
would choke a horse.  Ted suggests access by big ticket buyers is critical.
But
make no mistake.  With the price vendors are paying to be there, they'll find a
way to be efficient, and to make sales as great as possible.  I know enough
about salesmen to know that if they smell a $100,000 order standing next to a
$1,000 order, they'll find a way to accommodate the former.  The latter will
have to wait.  It's the way the world works.

But in the long run, you can bet (and VEGAS is where you do that) the million
dollar race team and ARE will both get taken care of.

Bill (Damdinger)