fot

[FOT] MOTRAH - 007 SVRA's Road America - Autocross & Car Show

To: lang@isis.mit.edu
Subject: [FOT] MOTRAH - 007 SVRA's Road America - Autocross & Car Show
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:54:39 EST
FoT and Bob and Marty,

I can see that there is strong interest here, in the autox and the car show.
I recently contacted (indirectly) three Milwaukee area clubs and they are
spreading the word. ISOA will certainly become involved, as well as the
cheeseheads.

Otherwise, I believe that Jeff Johnk (Austin-Healey) is spearheading this.
(He is younger, better looking, and has more energy than I do)

I think Jeff will be publishing some more details as they become available,
as he works with SVRA.  Expect some coverage by Tim Suddard and the Classic
Motorsports magazine, too.

It goes without saying that we would expect the autox guys to paddock in our
designated area, as they wish.

Regards,

Joe A