fot

RE: [FOT] TRs at Roebling this weekend

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] TRs at Roebling this weekend
From: "marshall" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:58:07 -0500
Add more Triumphs to the list of attendees at which is rapidly becoming
THE winter Triumph event (I know, it's just about the only winter event,
but who's counting?).

The list of "big" TRs is now up to 8, including Ken Francke and Gene
Hammer, both in TR4s.  I am told there are also 4 Spitfires already and
possibly a GT6.  Anyone else?