fot

Re: [Fot] [FOT] Forwarded message regarding oil

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] [FOT] Forwarded message regarding oil
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:29:31 -0600
Friends,

A friend of mine recently contacted Castrol regarding changes to their GTX
oil formulation.  His note, and their reply is below.  In short, they claim
to still have some ZDDP additives in their SM category oil and that it is
"fully backwards compatible".  Of course then they wash their hands of any
responsibility for cam/lifter failures.  Not much additional information
really, but at least it comes straight from Castrol.

Joe Guinan