fot

[Fot] Non FOT - Any Wisconsin FOTers with Harley-Davidson Milwaukee

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Non FOT - Any Wisconsin FOTers with Harley-Davidson Milwaukee
From: Steven Benford Jr <sbracing@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:30:16 -0800 (PST)
Attention Wisconsin FOTers,

  I am applying for a job a Harley-Davidson in Milwaukee.  Does anyone have any
contacts at H-D that could help me get my resume at least noticed?  I would
appreciate any help with this.

  After nineteen years with the same company, I will be unemployed after the
first of the year.  So finding new work is a major concern of mine at this time.

  Thanks.
  Steve Benford Jr.