fot

[Fot] Wisconsin FOTers with Harley-Davidson Milwaukee

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Wisconsin FOTers with Harley-Davidson Milwaukee
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:48:35 EST
Alan, did you meet Steve Phillips, VP of Operations?

He is in Pennsylvania and was at John Deere in Waterloo.

He started out in the weld shop, went to Upper Iowa University nights, went
on supervision, then advanced to middle management. Then the Harley folks met
him at a Quality Conference and enticed him away. Very nice guy.

H-D makes sure that their executives get a Harley, if they want one. He loves
it.