fot

Re: [Fot] Fw: Riverside Motorsports Park

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: Riverside Motorsports Park
From: "Gary" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:54:41 -0800
This is a rather unique facility in that a customer would pay one price and
then select from a wide variety of racing events including - motorcycles,
road racing, go karts, oval track (dirt and paved), off-road course, drag
strip and more but log on to their website at www.rmpracing.com for an
animated tour of what it will look like.  They are hoping to attract races
from the major series, ie, NASCAR, GrandAm, etc and vintage racing.  If all
approved it should be quite an attraction for racers and spectators alike.
Location will be approx. 3 - 4 hours, southeast of San Francisco in the San
Joaquin Valley.

Gary
62 TR6