fot

Re: [Fot] Non FOT - Any Wisconsin FOTers with Harley-Davidson

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Non FOT - Any Wisconsin FOTers with Harley-Davidson
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 06:33:39 -0600
<< HR Director working in Kiel, WI >>

Really!  I'm in Appleton.  Which company do you work for?

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
sbarr@mccarty-law.com

NEW CONTACT INFORMATION BEGINNING NOVEMBER 3, 2006

(920) 257-2233 (direct)
(920) 882-4070 (front desk)
(920) 882-7986 (fax)

2401 East Enterprise Avenue
Appleton WI  54913

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This Email message may be confidential or privileged.  Only the intended
recipient may read, use, copy, disclose or distribute this message.  If
you receive this message in error, you are prohibited from intentionally
reading, copying, disclosing or distributing this message in violation
of this notice.  If you receive this message in error, you are further
directed to contact the sender immediately and delete or destroy all
versions of this message, including any attachments.

TAX NOTICE
The law requires this firm to inform you that, unless expressly stated
otherwise, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any
attachments) is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, by you for
purposes of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed by the Internal
Revenue Service.  In addition, any tax advice contained herein may not
be used to promote, market or recommend a transaction to another party.