fot

[Fot] Significant TR Race Car Needed for Event

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Significant TR Race Car Needed for Event
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 08:52:22 EST
FoT:

I am looking for candidates for inclusion in the MOTRAH-007 Event Poster.

Barry Rowe, a noted artist from the UK, has been commissioned to do the event
poster. (He is also doing the one for Pebble Beach this year)

Ideally, we will have a significant Triumph(s) that will be entering the
event, for inclusion with Morgan(s) and Austin-Healey(s).

Candidates, as I can think of them:

TR250K   Bill Hart
TR4         Dick Stockton
Peyote     Bill Babcock
TR4          Keith Files (ex-Jim Spencer car)
Other????

This poster will be a significant and collectible item. The original may be
auctioned off. (The Morgan event at Road America.... the original rendering was
auctioned at $4700)

It is likely that these posters will be the subject of autograph sessions.

If you are a commercial entity, there will eight or so ad slots available.
There might be a couple left, but I cant make any promises.

Please submit your Triumph Vintage Race candidates for consideration....

Thanks, Joe Alexander

PS: A meeting with Carl Jensen at SVRA at PRI Trade Show revealed that the
MOTRAH-007 theme is being incorporated into their event MEDALLIONS. These
maddalions have been extremely popular over the years. We are getting a lot of
attention from SVRA. This will be a premium event without all of the trappings
of a
big 'festival' happening. Our cars will be the stars.