fot

[Fot] FoT T - Shirts MOTRAH-007 Event

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] FoT T - Shirts MOTRAH-007 Event
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:49:54 EST
FoT,

I will see if I can get permission to use the image from the event poster for
a run of FoT t-shirts.   Then we would put "Ready to Race" and/or "Never Be
Beaten By Equipment" and Kas' signature on the back of the shirt, like we did
for Hallett.

Is there a volunteer out there to coordinate the orders and money thing.
Thankless job, but this time the artwork would not be part of the job, like
last
year.

Much appreciation to Brad & Susan for their work last year.....and hope they
will join us for MOTRAH-007

Ted Schumacher has always provided FoT with a great shirt and good price and
understands what we are doing....unless there is someone else who would like
to propose something different.

Regards,

Joe A