fot

Re: [Fot] Lotus battle at Bathurst

To: dale oesterle <dale.oesterle@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lotus battle at Bathurst
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 07:54:53 -0800
Momentum. Happens all the time when a fast driver comes from the
back. By the time you get to second the track is open in front of you
and you're flying. Passing the car in first is easy.
And it's hard to see how a race could be staged--or why.  It's not a
hollywood film, it's an in-car camera.

Bathurst looks like a lot of fun. I'll have to make sure it gets on
the extended All Aluminum Tour