fot

Re: [Fot] Fot Spitfire rod bearings

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, <dale.oesterle@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fot Spitfire rod bearings
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 14:45:08 -0600
Dale - it was my understanding that British Parts North West has new
tri-metal bearings that they commissioned.  From closer inspection of their
web site at
<http://www.bpnorthwest.com/.sc/ms/cat/Spitfire-GT6--Main%20Engine%20Compone
nts>, it looks like they only have the tri-metal available for the large
crank engines.  So the question is "large crank 1296" or "small crank"?  If
it's small, I guess all I can do is wish you "Good Luck" on your search, and
ask you to please let me know if you find a source.  I'm not lucky enough to
need standard size, and will need .020 oversize.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE

Message: 4