fot

Re: [Fot] SCCA Archives (now bore size)

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, "Tony Drews" <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] SCCA Archives (now bore size)
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 13:24:24 -0800
I suppose the power per inch reduces as you keep increasing the capacity and
do nothing for the volumetric efficiency.  But, the bigger bore does help with
the compression ratio and allows a reduction to the head milling. In the end
though, as a good driver, you'd feel 6 bhp the next time you ran against your
Dad. (so would he) With 17, hah, he'd have you out in the woodshed for a
"talking to".

Never Be beaten by Equipment
Kas Kastner