fot

Re: [Fot] tuning lever shocks...now Peter Caldwell

To: billb@bnj.com, N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] tuning lever shocks...now Peter Caldwell
From: "tr4.tony@virgin.net" <tr4.tony@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 00:00:25 +0000 (UTC)
A couple of good guys here in the UK ..... Derek Stevson and Graham Brown
......worth talking to both and comparing notes.Derek I know well and does all
my stuff for me (so the DAS9 adjustables and twin valves I run on my TR4 rally
car and the DAS10's on my 4a) .... he used to work for Armstrong in Coventry I
believe.Graham does the adjustable DAS10's and is just doing a few pairs for me
with short arms to fit the TR4 and a stiff pair for my 4a ..... he does a lot
of vintage stuff for Rolls, Bentley, Frazer Nash etc. and is also well regarded
....... ill spill my beans when I know more.Contact details on request!Merry
Christmas to you all from Mission Viejo by the way ....... the weather here is
so much better than London ...... but the driving ! do they have driving
licences in California ??? or do you just buy a truck and are 'good to go'
?RegardsTony