fot

Re: [Fot] current racing video games

To: Gt6steve@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] current racing video games
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 22:55:43 -0800
Very much a useful training aid. Actually I was talking about driving
a Lotus Elisse, that circuit isn't available on any game I'm familiar
with. So far the best thing I've seen is Grand Truisimo 4 on a Sony
Playsation with a special wheel and pedal setup that is made for the
game. The realism is remarkable and it's very useful for any track
that is included. Laguna Seca is superb, and so in infineon.
I'm sure there's newer stuff available.