fot

[Fot] Race Car workshop chemical grocery list

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Race Car workshop chemical grocery list
From: "Steve Belfer" <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:52:51 -0800
In anticipation of shipping my TR3 from Toledo to Glendale, CA, I'm setting up
my garage and gathering all the stuff I'll need to prep and maintain the car.
I have a good sense of the types of products I'll need but look to you guys
for recommendations on specifics.  I've gathered lots of useful info from the
email archives but this is an attempt to get it all onto one "toxic grocery
list."
What is the preferred product / type / viscosity for the following list?

Racing Motor Oil
Trans Oil
Diff Oil
Brake Fluid