fot

Re: [Fot] speedbleeders? thumbs up or down?

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] speedbleeders? thumbs up or down?
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 23:35:13 -0800
I've been using them on my street TR4A for years....  and they're
GGGGGRRRRREEEEAT!!!   When I first called the company about them, they
were so new, that i was talking to the guy that invented them, and he
was still operating out of his house.   He was just on the verge of
licensing them out to the likes of PepBoys, etc.   Great product.

--Justin