fot

Re: [Fot] Peyote/Ambro

To: Howie Wold <howiewold@hotmail.com>, Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Peyote/Ambro
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:51:28 -0800
The site www.allaluminumtour.com is an interactive blog site. Anyone
who is registered can comment on any post or page, and they can
author posts or pages, including uploading pictures. The interface
for pictures is a little tricky, and pictures shouldn't be more than
about 250K. If you don't know how to convert a picture to jpeg and
appropriate resolution it might be best to contact me via email and I
can do it for you, but other than that, have at it. I have to review
any posting and publish it before it shows up, but anything about old
british cars, racing and especially Peyote and Ambro history is very
welcome.