fot

[Fot] Kastner Control for PI

To: FOT LIST <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Control for PI
From: greg <gtlund@cyberspeedway.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 21:10:28 -0700
Group,
     I need a fairly accurate count of people interested in the
reproduction Kastner Control for the Lucas PI. The unit will be CNC'd
but we have to get a count to decide some of the manufacturing set ups.
On this new one the door for accessing the shims will probably slide in
a dovetail with a spring ball detent to keep it closed. My CNC guy is
busy with his new 2 car BMW team trying to get ready for the 24 hrs of
Daytona so we won't get much attention until after that.
     Now for some shameless advertising - he needs some drivers
interested in renting - not cheap though. These cars will handle great
as he is a suspension engineer who has several shock patents and a shock
dyno which he built himself because the available ones were not fast or
powerful enough to simulate real racing shock speeds. He is also an
extremely fast racer which lets him confirm all the suspesion calcs with
lap times. He started as a Motocrosser. Those bike guys usually make
excellent road racers.

Thanks,
Greg Lund