fot

Re: [Fot] Stumped

To: malaboge@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Stumped
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 21:19:02 -0800 (PST)
Now guys, you wanna hear something funny? A year and a half ago my 83 year old
father bought one! He says it's the kinda car he should of had when he was in
his twenties. He bought his loaded with the V6 and the slap stick auto. He lent
it to me last time I was up visiting him, and it's a blast to drive! Handles
great with scary acceleration, and the auto shifter begs to be used manually.
It's a little on the tight side for my 6'4" frame, but tighter is better,
right?  - Ed

malaboge@aol.com wrote:  Hyundai !!!

Looks like I been fooled again!

Thanks for settin me straight...