fot

Re: [Fot] Header primary lengths

To: "Michael Porter" <portermd@zianet.com>, "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Header primary lengths
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 05:54:17 -0800
Erm... I knew that, what was I thinking. I've seen a Corsair twin radial Wasp
engine disassembled for pete's sake. I guess the vision of a spinning ww1
radial is just very persistent.

 I just recently spent a day at the evergreen aviation museum in McMinnville,
OR. Cool place, current home of the spruce goose and a SR-71 blackbird as well
as a lot of ww2 warbirds, a titan missle, a russian space capsule and tons of
other stuff. that's a place you've got to see if you're nuts about aircraft.
rumor is they are going to have a shuttle soon.