fot

[Fot] MOTRAH-007 TRIUMPH Entry Information needed-Important-Please!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 TRIUMPH Entry Information needed-Important-Please!
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:25:32 EST
FOT

RE: MOTRAH-007    Road America this May  17-18-19-20

SVRA has mentioned the possibility of an extra practice for us late Thursday
Afternoon. This would be a nice bonus, for those who are arriving by noon or
so on Thursday. (Skip Barber's infamous Duck Waddle may also be on hand for
wagon runs at 6:00PM)

If you even have a remote idea of attending please send me your:

Name
State,
Car

I'd like to leverage this information into an extra session.

Thanks!!!

Joe Alexander
N197tr4@cs.com