fot

[Fot] "The Weather"

To: <Fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] "The Weather"
From: "Deanes, Robert" <deanesr@uncw.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 12:36:14 -0500
Sorry you guys don't live in lower N.C., I've just got out of my shorts,
it looks like for the "winter", I believe that I my have to put the
canvas up on my 6 and the hard top on my 4, what a terrible thought, may
have to finally buy some propane for my fire place, went diving
yesterday with water temp at only 63 degrees right off the beach,18
miles, but it isn't Cabo .What is the best recommendation for a clutch
on a 62 TR-4, I maybe having to do something sooner than I had planned.