fot

Re: [Fot] GT 6 vintage race car

To: kaskas@cox.net, lang@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT 6 vintage race car
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 21:02:24 -0500
Kas wrote:

>This has been brought to my attention and might be of interest to some
>racers:
[snip]
>  1969 GT6, lightweight LeMans replica vintage racer
[snip]

Nice looking car, a bargain IMHO.  A lot of work went into that one!
But it has sold.

There are a number of other Triumphs for sale.  Look at this TR6:

http://www.race-cars.com/carsales/triumph/1102987835/1102987835pp.htm

Not my cup o' tea - the GT6 was WAY nicer!  This TR6 is up in Mass.  Hey
Bob, you know this car?

Shane Ingate, with dogs loving this freezing cold in Maryland
(sure sucks working in an unheated garage, tho')