fot

[Fot] IO Port Racing Supplies Chill Out Ice Vest

To: gballantine@cogeco.ca, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] IO Port Racing Supplies Chill Out Ice Vest
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:12:08 EST
Great!

Sew some pockets in a lightweight highway safety vest and you are good to go,
methinks.

It also occurs to me that three ice packs strategically placed near the
intersections of the extremeties would be effective, being close to major
arteries.

I do know that Uncle Jack's COOL SUIT apparatus works, because he invited me
to reach into his driver's suit at Road America after a hard fought race.

Joe (A)