fot

Re: [Fot] Alloy Body

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Alloy Body
From: Jerry Barr <jerrybarr@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:37:53 -0600
Gee my TR2-3A bastard child ought to be worth lots of money now
because it's a one of a kind. Back half is a TR2 front half is a
TR3A. the car was cut in half behind the driver's seat, frame and
all, then different car was welded on to it. It is registered as a
1958 TR3A but I am working on returning it to TR2 configuration.