fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph Values

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph Values
From: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 10:43:26 -0500
Well, there are any number of Junior Packards I am looking at for less than
$20K.  Also various models of Alfa Romeo (Early GTVs are particularly under
valued) have my attention, as well as several vintage (and not so vintage)
motorcycles.

I have very eclectic tastes in my motor vehicles, so-called "oddball" vehicles
are not so odd to me.

All very hypothetical of course, as my 3 is not being actively marketed.  But,
if someone threw the money at it I have any number of ways to go that hold my
interest.

Terry.