fot

[Fot] early spit parts

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] early spit parts
From: Robertten1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 11:50:48 EST
Amici,

I am in search of a couple items for my '63 Spitfire, these being a bit
unusual calling for.
One is the leather strap located in the trunk that holds the top  bows in
place, there is a small mounting plate that the mounting screw holds the  strap
in place, that would be required also.  I know I could have something  made but
prefer the real factory part.

Second is a pair of Mk1 front grills in very good to excellent  condition.
Have seen a couple over the years in very tough shape, to be  kind.  These are
the thin formed grills.
Third is the convertible top bows in very good to excellent  condition.  Mine
is good but has a couple bends, would prefer a perfet  working set.

Thats it for now, any help or leads will be appreciated.

Bob T.
'63 Spitfire Mk1 (stock)
FC198960