fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 cooling

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 cooling
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 14:00:32 -0600
If I understand correctly, the V8 guys are tapping into the front of the
block at high pressure to get fresh cool water to the rear of the
block.  This will be different from tapping from the heater outlet to
the suction side of the pump. I know that Bob Kramer and other do this.
Personally, I like the approach Mordy takes on his gaskets, i.e. smaller
front holes and larger rear holes.