fot

Re: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 Motorplex Autocross @ Road America in May

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 Motorplex Autocross @ Road America in May
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:06:32 -0600
I say: Bring it on!

I've always wanted to sample the go-kart track.  It's one of the
nicest I've seen.  I think it's got a mini Laguna Seca-like
corkscrew, although that may be an optical illusion (or wishful thinking).

It will be good to bring the ex-John Lye TR back to its autocross
roots.  I may have to look at re-installing the rear sway bar.

- Tony Drews