fot

Re: [Fot] As I read it this is a just a Portugal barn cleaning...

To: KLynch7589@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] As I read it this is a just a Portugal barn cleaning...
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:39:46 -0800
I used Altavista to translate some of the pages...   this one post came
up that helps to explain the cars to some extent...  too tired to try to
dig deeper....    (keep in mind the translation is poor)  --Justin

A time that did not obtain to edit mine finishes reply to this topic,
leaves here a reply to a Message placed in the page "InterClassico",
that it clarifies the relative subject to this discovered warehouse.
Here it is, and start to cite: "the cars belong to a coleccionador that
asked for anonymity, they have documents, and during years 80 they had
been being bought, in the 90 with the full warehouse doors closed and
they had been welded being reopened this year in my presence." Writing
for Nuvolari (Administrator of the page "InterClassico") The mystery is
unmasked. Being I equally to cite Edited for - Huey in 22/01/2007 17:52:50

The sensation to enter for the first time to the end of 15 years in this
place must be something seemed to enter in one schemes of the time and
to travel to the past... For who it likes automobiles and it appreciates
nostalgia QB, it must be a unico moment to be able to witness this "lost
hole in the time". It liked to speak with the owner.