fot

Re: [Fot] current racing video games

To: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] current racing video games
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 20:03:11 -1000
I have two of the wheels that are made for GT4. they make the game--
it's relatively unplayable with the stock wheel.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com

www.bnj.com Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive
agency

www.ponohouse.com  A blog about living and playing in Maui.

www. AllAluminumTour.com  A blog about racing my vintage car--Peyote,
and taking it to all the classic North American tracks in Nero--the
custom airstream trailer I built.