fot

Re: [Fot] Wheel spacers (was: aluminum hubs)

To: SHANE Ingate <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wheel spacers (was: aluminum hubs)
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 09:49:30 -0800
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't 3/8" what is needed to install wire
wheel hubs to a standard hub, if you don't want to replace or cut the
standard length studs.

3/8" spacers would be perfect for that... and a lot of people might be
able to use those.
2 x 3/8" would be what Bill wants
4 x 3/8" would be what Joe wants.

Hmmm......