fot

Re: [Fot] Sit right down and relax

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sit right down and relax
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 15:52:04 -0600
I replaced the old bucket in my Mk. 1 Spitfire with a Kirkey several years
ago. It bolts right to the floor. We actually drilled two sets of bolt holes
to make it "adjustable" but once in I've never moved it. The bucket leaned
back. The straight-up position of the Kirkey actually brings my torso closer
to the steering wheel (better arm leverage) without bringing my legs closer
to the pedals (that part was just about right).

Surprising with my overweight bod is that the "narrow" size fit me, so
that's what I bought. I liked the snug fit. It felt like I didn't even need
belts any more, it held me so well. Very comfortable while driving. I love
my Kirkey.

--Rocky Entriken