fot

Re: [Fot] 1972/1973 GT6 Stromberg - Fuel Leak

To: Group44TR7@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] 1972/1973 GT6 Stromberg - Fuel Leak
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 06:06:26 -1000
Probably has a lot to do with that wild and whacky paint remover they
call gasoline today.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com

www.bnj.com Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive
agency

www.ponohouse.com  A blog about living and playing in Maui.

www. AllAluminumTour.com  A blog about racing my vintage car--Peyote,
and taking it to all the classic North American tracks in Nero--the
custom airstream trailer I built.