fot

Re: [Fot] The Truth About Midwest Winter)

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The Truth About Midwest Winter)
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:19:08 -1000
My "secret" skid pad is the parking lot of a friend's business. It's
huge, very flat, designed to park big trucks, and empty on Sundays.
Even though it's in an industrial area I usually get less than half
an hour before the first cop shows up. My buddy owns the building,
and I have a letter from him giving me permission to play. The cops
usually stay for at least thirty minutes. Ten minutes to call and
check out the letter, twenty minutes to watch.

I don't have any problem staying on the circle anymore, there's a
permanent black mark that probably represents the life of three sets
of tires. The bad news, my buddy just retired.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com

bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

  Subscribe to Ponohouse  -- living and playing in Maui. Or paste
this in your browser: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PonoHouse

  Subscribe to AllAluminumTour  -- touring and racing classic North
American tracks in a custom Airstream trailer. http://
feeds.feedburner.com/AllAluminumTour