fot

Re: [Fot] Re 1972/1973 GT6 Stromberg - Fuel Leak

To: Guyots3@wmconnect.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Re 1972/1973 GT6 Stromberg - Fuel Leak
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:52:40 -1000
The FOT site has been down for some time and we don't know what's
going on. I've set up a temporary site at google:
Homepage:               http://groups.google.com/group/FOT-
Group email:            FOT-@googlegroups.com

You can go to the site and join the group--it's a quick process

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com

bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

  Subscribe to Ponohouse  -- living and playing in Maui. Or paste
this in your browser: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PonoHouse

  Subscribe to AllAluminumTour  -- touring and racing classic North
American tracks in a custom Airstream trailer. http://
feeds.feedburner.com/AllAluminumTour