fot

Re: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 AOL Registration & The Poster

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 AOL Registration & The Poster
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:24:08 -1000
Joe,
I'm not seeing any response from FOT, I assume something is busted. I
sent Mark an email but didn't hear back. Any idea what's going on. It
looks like all of Team.net is down. WWW.team.net connects, but times
out.
Helloooo Mark--are you there?

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com

bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

  Subscribe to Ponohouse  -- living and playing in Maui. Or paste
this in your browser: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PonoHouse

  Subscribe to AllAluminumTour  -- touring and racing classic North
American tracks in a custom Airstream trailer. http://
feeds.feedburner.com/AllAluminumTour