fot

Re: [Fot] AMBRO "Body" Count-----need help.

To: Don Elliott <58tr3a@videotron.ca>
Subject: Re: [Fot] AMBRO "Body" Count-----need help.
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:21:37 -1000
It is John Wilburn, but it's based on a Peerless. I've got some
photos of them, I'll stick them on the all Aluminum Tour blog tonight.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS