fot

[Fot] Other Glen Track time besides Zippo feature

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Other Glen Track time besides Zippo feature
From: "Scott Janzen" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 16:23:28 -0400
Those of you looking for track time at the Glen may want to consider the Oct
19-20th VRG event on a Friday- Saturday.  VRG is sharing the weekend with
another group that is using the track only on Sunday.  Planning on three
events a day for each race group, $350 for the weekend.  VRG is the same
group that is running the Beaverun event the weekend before the Pittsburgh
Grand Prix.  My (limited) experience has been that they have lots of track
time and mostly small bore (displacement, that is) participants.
www.vrgonline.org