fot

Re: [Fot] FW: Cumberland MD airport race photos - 50's, 60's

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FW: Cumberland MD airport race photos - 50's, 60's
From: "Stutzman" <stutzman@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 16:31:44 -0400
the National Road Rally guys run a great autox series at the cumberland
airport.  Their leader Dave Williams is a Porsche 944 driver and a real
enthusiast.
 Last June I won their vintage car triathlon in my TR4. 1st in the autox,
last in the concours and 2nd in the rally.
 They are really into the history of the Cumberland airport road races.
Bruce